Saturday 18 October 2014

I have Over 50 perfumes & 200 shoes' - Actress Iyabo Ojo Reveals!

How would you describe your style?

It mostly depends on my mood but whatever I am wearing, I like to reflect my personality through it.

It is difficult to believe you rarely wear make-up, why don’t you like it?

It is not that I don’t like make-up; I just feel that there is no need for that if I am not going for an event. I just like to have my normal looks; I don’t think I have to wear make-up every time I am going out except when I am going for an event.

You have a beauty palour, what inspired you to venture into the business?

It is because I am a very fashionable person and I’m someone who is very careful about health issues. I found out that people say I love to look good and I check my health all the time to ensure that I am in perfect condition. I noticed that what I do is good for both my looks and health but people take little things like that for granted especially in a place like Nigeria where everyone is always busy. I love relaxing and I found all these things interesting so I decided to educate Nigerians on the importance of taking care of themselves, that is why I chose to run a spa and a beauty salon.

What is your weakness when it comes to fashion?

I would say perfumes and shoes. I have over 50 bottles of perfumes and they are all designers while I have about 200 pairs of shoes; I have actually lost count of how many shoes I own. I know how it sounds but I am a shoe freak, it could be high or low, it could be slippers, sandals or sneakers depending on what I am wearing. I love shoes generally and I just can’t stop buying them. I also love my perfumes.

What is the most laughable fashion mistake you have ever made?

There was a period that I used to wear what was referred to as the ‘she-devil make-up’, it is when you have to draw a very long line on your eyebrow and you draw it up at the end. I used to do that type of make-up but now when I see my old pictures where I was on that make-up, I just laugh. I ask myself if I actually did that. I think things like that change with age and time.

Can you go bald?

It depends. I could but because of my petite stature, going bald would make me look really small and that might not go well with the kind of movies that I shoot. So I am not sure if I can wake up one day and decide to go bald, But if I have to do that because of a movie, then I don’t mind doing that especially if the movie is very challenging and it would propel my career.

I noticed you have a golden tooth, is it part of your fashion signature?

Actually it is a silver tooth. It is not part of my style, I lost two of my teeth and they were very close to each other. The gap was too much so I decided to put a silver tooth there instead of having the usual fake tooth to replace it.

How many tattoos do you have?

I have three.

Why, do you find them fashionable?

I love them. They are creative and I admire it when I see them on people. I love it on myself too; They’re just something I love but cannot explain why I love them.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment