Monday 20 October 2014

Beverly Osu Shows How To Fight One's Fears lol!

Big Brother Africa Star, Beverly Osu took to her IG page to describe how she took up the most daring role ever in her career as an actress.
She is presently working on a new movie where she had to put a snake across her neck as you've seen above. She wrote this under the photo:

“Most daring role I chose, in my career. My face shows confidence but my heart is about to explode. I try to challenge myself for the love of my job and the confidence I’ve in GOD”
“…TO carry a life python...eish baba.."Hmm ....still fighting my fears ... This is a tip of the ice berg Wat i go tru on set everyday...feeling dat snake move on my body ...eww so disgusting.”

Lol, guys would you allow a snake to crawl on you for anything at all?


No comments:

Post a Comment